Münster: Bicycle city and student paradise in one
“Knowledge. Life.” – this is the motto of the Westphalian Wilhelms-Universität in Münster. With a bit of self irony, the university unofficially added “Cycling” to its slogan, because Münster is known as Germany’s Bicycle Capital. Almost every student here rides a bike – after all, there are only a few streets between the university and the city’s center, night clubs and attractions.
A portrait of life at Campus Brüningheide in Münster-Kinderhaus
The Campus Brüningheide offers spacious shared rooms in an optimal location for relaxed living in the quiet city district of Münster-Kinderhaus. This district is very close to the Kreuzviertel, where students can enjoy the sweet side of university life in the evenings. The university itself is only a 15-minute bike ride away, and also easily reached with nearby bus service or by car. There are also good connections to other institutes, such as the Musikhochschule.
Shared apartments for 2-4 students at Campus Brüningheide: A lot of freedom for little rent
Campusglueck offers the ideal solution for students who want to live in a shared apartment and start a new, exiting phase of their life in Münster. The apartments, with two to four, unfurnished rooms ranging from 10 – 35 sqm, including common areas, are a great deal with warm rents from € 249 to 429 incl. utilities. The apartments are found in several buildings in Brüningheide in the district of Kinderhaus, and are fully equipped with everything a student household needs.
Your apartment is equipped as follows:
- All rooms can be individually locked and are separated from one another by large, common-use hallways.
- Perfect for anyone excited about having their own place for the first time. The rooms are unfurnished, which means you have the freedom to decorate the interior as you please.
- There are also shared apartments for young couples.
- Internet connection: Tenants do not have to worry about their own internet connection thanks to our practical wireless internet service, which is accessible throughout the building.
- All-inclusive rent: At Campusglueck, the rent is an all-inclusive package, which includes all utilities, such as electricity, heating, water and even internet.
- Every apartment has a balcony, so you can easily enjoy the beautiful weather and spectacular views together.
- Modern fitted kitchens with wall and base storage cupboards in every apartment.
- Washing machine in the bathroom – so there are no time-consuming trips to the laundromat.
- Plenty of storage space in all apartments.
Addition services with campusglueck:
- Bicycle cellar, with enough room for a Münsterer’s favorite means of transportation
- Car-sharing: Campusglueck will soon be offering an extra special service: Car-sharing parking spaces for everyone who wants to shorten their journey to the university.
- Campus manager: We are also planning to have an on-site contact person for any issues concerning apartments, to make sure you have an easy move and a stress-free life in your new apartment. If you want the job, it could be yours! Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At Campusglueck Münster you can enjoy living in a comfortable shared apartment atmosphere along with all the advantages of a small city, and the charm of an international university city. If you want the best of both worlds, you have definitely found the right place in Münster-Kinderhaus.