Münster: Bicycle city and student paradise in one
“Knowledge. Life.” – this is the motto of the Westphalian Wilhelms-Universität in Münster. With a bit of self irony, the university unofficially added “Cycling” to its slogan, because Münster is known as Germany’s Bicycle Capital. Almost every student here rides a bike – after all, there are only a few streets between the university and the city’s center, night clubs and attractions.
Regrettably no offers available at present. Please check again soon.
A portrait of life at Campus Brüningheide in Münster-Kinderhaus
The Campus Brüningheide offers spacious shared rooms in an optimal location for relaxed living in the quiet city district of Münster-Kinderhaus. This district is very close to the Kreuzviertel, where students can enjoy the sweet side of university life in the evenings. The university itself is only a 15-minute bike ride away, and also easily reached with nearby bus service or by car. There are also good connections to other institutes, such as the Musikhochschule.
You’ll find more information about the Campus in your city here: muenster.campusglueck.de.
Shared apartments for 2-4 students at Campus Brüningheide: A lot of freedom for little rent
Campusglueck offers the ideal solution for students who want to live in a shared apartment and start a new, exiting phase of their life in Münster. The apartments, with two to four, unfurnished rooms ranging from 10 – 35 sqm, including common areas, are a great deal with warm rents from € 249 to 429 incl. utilities. The apartments are found in several buildings in Brüningheide in the district of Kinderhaus, and are fully equipped with everything a student household needs.
Your apartment is equipped as follows:
- All rooms can be individually locked and are separated from one another by large, common-use hallways.
- Perfect for anyone excited about having their own place for the first time. The rooms are unfurnished, which means you have the freedom to decorate the interior as you please.
- There are also shared apartments for young couples.
- Internet connection: Tenants do not have to worry about their own internet connection thanks to our practical wireless internet service, which is accessible throughout the building.
- All-inclusive rent: At Campusglueck, the rent is an all-inclusive package, which includes all utilities, such as electricity, heating, water and even internet.
- Every apartment has a balcony, so you can easily enjoy the beautiful weather and spectacular views together.
- Modern fitted kitchens with wall and base storage cupboards in every apartment.
- Washing machine in the bathroom – so there are no time-consuming trips to the laundromat.
- Plenty of storage space in all apartments.
Addition services with campusglueck:
- Bicycle cellar, with enough room for a Münsterer’s favorite means of transportation
- Car-sharing: Campusglueck will soon be offering an extra special service: Car-sharing parking spaces for everyone who wants to shorten their journey to the university.
- Campus manager: We are also planning to have an on-site contact person for any issues concerning apartments, to make sure you have an easy move and a stress-free life in your new apartment. If you want the job, it could be yours! Send your application to: email@example.com
- At Campusglueck Münster you can enjoy living in a comfortable shared apartment atmosphere along with all the advantages of a small city, and the charm of an international university city. If you want the best of both worlds, you have definitely found the right place in Münster-Kinderhaus.