campusglueck in Göttingen-Grone
Göttingen, the “City of Science”, stands out among Germany’s university towns – and not only since the city was crowned by the Federal Government's Excellence Initiative. Göttingen has been home to 45 Nobel Prize winners, more than any other German town or city.
Alongside the renowned Georg August University and a number of other universities, colleges and research institutions, the city has a rich selection of cultural and recreational activities to offer. At the heart of the vibrant district of Grone, and well-connected to Göttingen’s other districts, students will enjoy the perfect setting to make an ideal start to their new lives in Göttingen.
Regrettably no offers available at present. Please check again soon.
campusglueck Göttingen-Grone: multifaceted and exciting
The district of Grone is situated to the west of Göttingen’s city centre. It is not just multifaceted and exciting, it is also characterised by a strong sense of community and a wide range of leisure activities.
The campusglueck house is just a 15-minute bike ride away from the Humanities Centre of the Georg August University – one of the venerable university’s two main campuses. The closest bus stop is just one block away, which ensures ideal public transport connections to other institutions and universities.
The apartments at campusglueck in Göttingen
Every campusglueck apartment boasts a care-free package with all-inclusive rent. Two, three or four students can share an apartment, and as the rooms are unfurnished, you can set up your apartment however you want. With all-inclusive rents between EUR 349 and EUR 549, all utilities and service charges are covered. This means the 9 – 20 sqm rooms are not only affordable, they’re also equipped with every amenity a modern student household could possibly need. Whether you move in as a couple or with friends, in Göttingen-Grone you’ll get plenty of space at an affordable price.
Your apartment features:
- Individually lockable rooms and generously sized corridors, which makes shared living easy while also guaranteeing your privacy.
- Perfect for everyone who wants the first place all their own: The rooms are not yet furnished, which means you have complete freedom to give the apartment your very own touch.
- For young couples, there are apartments for two with large living rooms for cozy evenings together.
- The large apartments for four are also equipped with a guest WC.
- Internet connection: With our practical wireless service package, tenants no longer have to worry about organising their own service provider. Wireless access is available throughout the entire building. In addition, each bedroom is fitted with its own telephone and cable TV sockets.
- All-in rent: We give our tenants a care-free package, which includes all utilities, such as electricity, heating and water, and even your internet access.
- Every apartment has a balcony, so you can relax together in good weather and enjoy the spectacular view.
- Every apartment has a modern fitted kitchen with plenty of storage space in wall and base cupboards, and a fitted washing machine.
- Each apartment also has an extra storage room for more storage space.
Extra services at campusglueck:
- Bicycle cellar with plenty of space for every student’s favourite form of transport.
- Car-sharing: Very soon, campusglueck will offer all residents car-sharing parking spaces for those who want an even quicker trip to university.
- Campus manager: We are also planning to provide an on-site manager to assist you with any and all issues you might have, including helping you move in with ease, and make the most of your student living experience. And this job could be yours! Apply now to: firstname.lastname@example.org.